Friday, March 25, 2011

Almost 38 weeks!!!

Yesterday I went to both OBGYN offices.  First was my regular OB.  They didn't really do much because they new I was going to the high risk guy right after.  Then I went to the high risk doc.  They did an ultrasound to measure his growth.  He is now measuring in the 39th percentile, which is fine.  He is about 1 week behind normal, but nothing alarming.  They are estimating a weight of 6 pounds 10 ounces.  Probably going to be a little over 7 at delivery.  YEAH!!!  My mammoth of a child has ended up being normal size.  I will thank him for that when he comes out :)  They have completely stopped my thyroid medication.  Hopefully it will be out of both of our systems and he won't have thyroid issues after birth and I won't pass on any more of the medication through my breast milk.  I will go back to the endocrinologist 2 weeks after delivery and see how my thyroid levels are.  Hopefully they will go back to pre-pregnancy levels and I won't need any medication.  They still really want to take my thyroid out, but I am not planning on doing that until later in the year.

 I all the sudden can breath today --- Mr Tanner has dropped for sure.  Maybe just maybe he will make his presence known soon????  Here are some new pics.  They said he was getting too big to fit on the screen and he is smushed so the cloudy stuff around his face is uterine wall and they just can't get a good picture anymore.  Oh well, soon we will have a REAL picture of Tanner....




Profile

This is his little wrist folded up near his face

No comments:

Post a Comment